Monday, May 28, 2012

Caleb Daniel Geffs

My first baby is Caleb Geffs. He was born on December 31, 2002 at 9:15 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs 13.5 ounces. When he was a baby, he was a happy and fun baby. He was the first apple of my eye and my pride and joy. As he grew, he has become a wonderful son and brother to his siblings. I am proud of the person he has become in his childhood and school. When he went to preschool, I cried even though he didn't but mommy did. He will be in the fourth grade when school starts in august. His third grade year, he had all a's, b's, and one c so I am very proud of him. He is now a lovable nine going on ten year old boy. I always tell him he was my new years eve present and I will never forget the day he was born. His nickname from me is turtle because he would pop his head in and out when I was pushing. He took the longest to labor and push out but he has made up for it. He is in boy scouts and loves it. He is the first apple of my eye and my pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment