Monday, May 28, 2012

Jasmine Marie Geffs

Jasmine Geffs was born on November 26, 2003 at 4:01 p.m. She weighed 7 lbs 13.5 ounces and is the second apple of my eye and pride and joy. When I was pregnant with her, I was excited when we found out she was a girl. When she was born, I couldn't get over how much she looked like me when I was a baby. She was beautiful and wonderful.She was a happy, wonderful baby unless her brother was picking on her. She is a great big sister to both her brothers and a great daughter. When she went to preschool, I cried but she didn't. She was my only child that ended up with ADHD and I wish she never would have gotten it. She does great on her medicine and I'm so proud of the little girl she has become. She is doing great in school and everyone seems to love her. She is now eight going on nine and will be in the third grade in august. She was in girls scouts and loved it but she is happy doing anything with her brothers. She is also the second apple of my eye and my pride and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment