Monday, May 28, 2012
My angel in heaven
I have a post dedicated to my fourth apple of my eye and pride and joy even though he/she is in heaven. When I found out I was pregnant, I was excited since I have wanted another one for a long time and it took six and a half years after my youngest to happen. I would dream of the little person he/she would become and if he/she would be anything like the siblings. When I heard the first heartbeat on ultrasound I was so excited because I knew the baby was alive inside me and everything would be okay. Unfortunately when I went for my 11 week appointment, I heard the five most horrifying words that any mother should never have to hear. We learned that the baby had passed and stopped growing inside me. I was devastated and cried for several days on end. I even cried the day that I had the D and C done because I knew what it meant. Even though my angel isn't growing inside me, he/she will always be remembered and counted as one of my children. I loved this baby the first day I found out about him/her. I just wish I knew if it was a boy or girl. Rest in Peace my angel. Mommy loves and misses you baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment